Rachel's Random RamblingsJuly 6, 2010
Seven things about myself:
1. You can currently see me and my family on the boxes of Kelty camping gear at Target. See more about that here.
2. I was only 19 when I got married. My hubby and I just celebrated our 12th wedding anniversary and we are more in love with each passing year. I definitely married my best friend. (you can stop gagging now...promise..no more mush!)
3. We are currently house hunting in our area for a bigger house, and let me tell you, this market is crazy! I'm excited about decorating and putting my mark on a new home for our family...if we can ever find the right house! Redfin and Zillow are my new bff's.
4. I hate needles. Not because of the pain, I actually have a fairly high tolerance for pain (I had two of my three kids without any medication), but because I literally pass out nearly every time. It's a vasalvagel response.
5. Surprisingly, I just went in for elective surgery at the end of May. I had a tummy tuck six weeks ago. It's the only surgery I have ever had. At the description of the procedure during my consults, I nearly passed out and would have to lie down and have a glass of water nearby. Valium was my friend the day of the surgery!
6. The thing I was most excited about getting done during the tummy tuck was having the diastasis recti fixed. Through three pregnancies, my abdominal muscles had separated by about 5 inches. Crazy what pregnancy does to you!
7. I love to travel and am looking forward to a family trip to Club Med in Ixtapa, Mexico in November. The warmer the location the better!
I also have this list that I complied a few months ago.
How random is that? What's random about you?