I don't know if this is a little known fact about me or not, but I love a good potluck. Like love it love it. I don't know if it's because I grew up going to a church that had potlucks once a month or if it's because I like to try as many new foods as I can at once, but if I hear potluck, you have my RSVP.
Memorial day is just around the corner and if the weather is right, that brings with it the first summer BBQ of the season. Which also brings the opening day of potluck season. Woohoo!
I've gathered 20 crowd pleasing summer potluck recipes so that you have a place to start.
- Cheesy BBQ Potato Chip Casserole - Penney Lane
- Chicken, Broccoli, & Pasta Skillet Casserole - Gal on a Mission
- Baked Penne - Hi! It's Jilly
- Dump and Bake Meatball Casserole - The Seasoned Mom
- Shrimp and Wild Rice Casserole - The Seasoned Mom
- Sausage Pasta Bake - Penney Lane
- Easy Baked Ziti Casserole - Tastes of Lizzy T's
- Easy Broccoli Rice Casserole Recipe - Home Cooking Memories
- Dump and Bake Pizza Pasta Casserole - The Seasoned Mom
- Easy White Cheddar ‘n Broccoli Mac and Cheese Shells Casserole - Eazy Peazy Mealz
- Easy Southwest Casserole Recipe - Penney Lane
- Creamy Turkey & Noodles - Mom's Messy Miracles
- Chicken Cheesesteak Casserole - Living La Vida Holoka
- Loaded Potato and Chicken Casserole - Love Bakes Good Cakes
- Chicken Parmesan Sliders Casserole - The Seasoned Mom
- Chili Corn Chip Casserole - Busy Being Jennifer
- Million Dollar Casserole - Cleverly Simple
- Chicken Ranch Tater Tot Casserole - My Kitchen Craze
- Chicken Pot Pie Casserole - CincyShopper
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Pasta Casserole Recipe - Snappy Gourmet