These pictures make it seem like we are a camping family. We are not. We call this faux camping.
On two different occasions we have worked with local photographer Stephen Matera on two separate campaigns for Kelty camping gear. The funny thing is, we don't camp. We only "camp" with the safety of a photographer nearby and we NEVER spend the night. What are you crazy?!
We have heard though that there are families that enjoy camping. I know that summer is a popular time to pitch that tent and spend the weekend in nature, so if that's your thing, I have gathered 21 camping tips, tricks and hacks just for you.
- Homemade Fire Starters for Camping - Dukes and Duchesses
- Repurposed TicTac Boxes for Travel Spices - Seattle Sundries
- Tent Camping With Foam Floor Tiles - A Little Campy
- Campfire Potatoes on Grill Recipe - Cleverly Simple
- Fire Starter - Over The Big Moon
- 10 Reasons to Take Your Kids Camping This Year - The Homespun Hydrangea
- DIY Firewood Rack - 50 Campfires
- 7 Essentials for C.A.M.P.I.N.G. - Housewives of Frederick County
- Brilliant Camp Kitchen Organizer - Starling Travel
- Unwritten Camping Rules You Need to Know - Penny Pincher Jenny
- DIY Mason Jar Match Holder - 17 Apart
- Make Your Own Emergency Toilet - Mom With A Prep
- 10 Must Bring Items for Camping This Summer - Making of a Mom
- Easy Outdoor Candle Stakes - A Subtle Revelry
- 7 Ideas for Campfire Pie Irons - Northern Cheap$Kate
- 7 Fun Kids Camping Games - Making of a Mom
- DIY Hand Washing Station - Do It and How
- 10 Cheap Camping Ideas - Tips for an Inexpensive Camping Trip - Thrifty Jinxy
- Easy Fire Starter - Over the Big Moon
- 7 Kitchen Hacks For Camping - Just 2 Sisters
- 7 Tips for Camping with Little Ones - Making of a Mom